- A delicate translucent sandy colour, especially when diluted/thinned. Great when a sand coloured shade is needed.
- Solvent based dye (or ink) for weathering models of all types and sizes.
- Dries quickly to a matt finish.
- Translucent when dry – creates a fine translucent coating.
- Water soluble – washes off non-porous surfaces
Translucent Weathering Liquid – not very visible on dark surfaces
- Colour: Light brown, slightly golden sandy brown colour.
- One of the most popular colours, we use this colour almost all the time at exhibitions.
- Medium translucency.
- Medium to good solubility in water. Easier to wipe and smudge.
- Apply neat, straight from the pot using a paint brush or air brush spray.
- Thin with water or thinning liquid
- Apply to a non-porous surface such as plastic, let dry, and then wipe using a damp cotton bud or tissue (kitchen roll), to create great weathered effects. (Dye will permanently stain porous surfaces).
- Can be made permanent by sealing with a fine acrylic fixative spray. Apply fine, mist coats so as not to dissolve the dye.
- Mixes with all other translucent weathering liquids.
- Contains no acrylic.
Weight for postage purposes is 40g. Full details of postage rates are available via the Customer Service page (see link at the bottom of this page).