- A lovely translucent rusty red/yellow colour. Very rich and strong. Red and yellow dyes separate when thinned with water or thinning liquid. A very popular colour in our range.
- Solvent based dye (or ink) for weathering models of all types and sizes.
- Dries quickly to a matt finish.
- Translucent when dry – creates a fine translucent coating.
- Water soluble – washes off non-porous surfaces.
Translucent Weathering Liquid – not very visible on dark surfaces
- Colour: Red/yellow mix. Dries to different shades of red and yellow.Very rich rusty versatile colour that can be used on its own to create rusty shades. Only visible on light coloured surfaces. This is not Rust Effect product, and does not dry opaque.
- A very popular colour in our range.
- Medium translucency.
- Medium to good solubility in water. Easier to wipe and smudge.
- Apply neat, straight from the pot using a paint brush or air brush spray.
- Thin with water or thinning liquid
- Apply to a non-porous surface such as plastic, let dry, and then wipe using a damp cotton bud or tissue (kitchen roll), to create great weathered effects. (Dye will permanently stain porous surfaces).
- Can be made permanent by sealing with a fine acrylic fixative spray. Apply fine, mist coats so as not to dissolve the dye.
- Mixes with all other translucent weathering liquids.
- Contains no acrylic.
Weight for postage purposes is 40g. Full details of postage rates are available via the Customer Service page (see link at the bottom of this page).