weathering wash – not very visible on dark surfaces
- Colour: Dirty green colour.
- Great dirty moss colour that looks particularly good on buildings around gutters, pipework and at ground level.
- Medium translucency.
- Medium to good solubility in water. Easier to wipe and smudge.
- Best used undiluted on building, but can be diluted for a subtle green shade.
- Apply neat, straight from the pot using a paint brush or air brush spray.
- Thin with water or thinning liquid.
- Apply to a non-porous surface such as plastic, let dry, and then wipe using a damp cotton bud or tissue (kitchen roll), to create great weathered effects. (Dye will permanently stain porous surfaces).
- Can be made permanent by sealing with a fine acrylic fixative spray. Apply fine, mist coats so as not to dissolve the dye.
- Mixes with all other translucent weathering liquids.
- Contains no acrylic.
Weight for postage purposes is 40g. Full details of postage rates are available via the Customer Service page (see link at the bottom of this page).