Special cyanoacrylate 380 formulated with rubber particles to add flexibility to the joints. Extra strong, low viscosity, with a special formulation for metals, rubber and plastics. The surfaces to be joined must be free of dirt, dust and grease. A small amount of adhesive should be applied, more cyanoacrylate does not guarantee a better bond and makes more difficult the drying of the adhesive that is effective for bonding.
Black, almost matte finish and offering some elasticity in the joints thanks to its rubber particles.
– Ethyl cyanoacrylate with 1% rubber particles
– Use temperature: -50º to 100º
– Setting time: from 60 to 120 seconds. The gaps and uneven surface can increase this setting time. It is not
necessary to use clamps. Holding the pieces firmly for 60 to 80 seconds will ensure better adhesion
– Definitive cure time: 24 h
– Gap filling capacity: 0.15mm
– Viscosity: 100 mPa.S
– Shear strength: 26.0 MPa
* Bottles are not filled at a 100% to leave some air and make it work properly.
Weight for postage purposes is 80g. Full details of postage rates are available via the Customer Service page (see link at the bottom of this page).