The VW TYP 166 Schwimmwagen was a German amphibious vehicle from the period of World War II. In response to the demand of the army for that type of vehicle, a combination of an amphibian and light terrain vehicle was created. Eventually, the car was equipped with a waterproof body, four wheel drive and an additional gear box for all-terrain drives.
The blocks version of this vehicle has a lowered propeller at the back of it, an additional paddle and blocks that glow in the dark at the place of front headlights.
- 120 blocks
- 1 figure of a German soldier
- Accessories: paddle
- Block replica weapon – MP40
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 145mm x 65mm x 45mm
Weight for postage purposes is 600g. Full details of postage rates are available via the Customer Service page (see link at the bottom of this page).