The PZL P.11C was a Polish fighter plane designed and produced before the outbreak of World War II (1934 – 1937). At the time, it was one of the most modern fighters in the world. About 350 of these planes were produced. Because of the quick development in aviation this machine was already outdated and much slower than the German planes when the war broke out. However, the plane was still utilized because of its agility, small turning radius, great rate of climb, good visibility from the cabin and pilots’ skills.
The set includes unique blocks which enable you to build an accurate plane replica with historic symbols and a figure of a pilot. Also included are additional blocks which enable you build a nice display stand with the plane name printed on it.
- 245 blocks
- 1 figure – Polish pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 220mm x 325mm x 90mm
Product weight 300g. See Customer Service page for details of postage charges.