The T-70 was a Soviet light tank used for reconnaissance from early 1942 until the end of the war. Initially produced to replace the T-50 and T-60 tanks it was soon replaced by the T-34 Medium tanks and production was eventually halted in October 1943.
The model is incredibly detailed and comes with a range of stowage and a commander.
The tank featured has been painted by Neil at "Troop of Shewe". For a better look at the incredible tanks and vehicles that Neil has produced have a look at his website, link below.